Friday, April 10, 2009

Cross Stitch completions

These are not my personal designs, but believe me, it's my work!

Pray Without Ceasing, Janylynn Designs - this was the first kit I picked up. I started in June 2004, completed in June 2005Emma's Garden, designed by Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum (Told in a Garden, Lavender and Lace), completed November 2007
Unknown designer - this was an Egyptian themed round robin - One side was stitched by the round robin members. The large motif I stitched, then I attached the 2 pieces to create a WIP bag, completed and finish-finished summer 2008
Biscornu #11, The Floss Box freebie, finished for the Tiny Treasure Exchange Biscornu exchange, March, 2009
Dove Love, Alessandra Adelaide Needlework, completed March 29, 2009
Ask Me About My Grandkids, Lizzie*Kate snippet, completed April, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! I appreciate relevant comments and requests for more information about my work. All comments are moderated, and will appear after review.